- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
- Atleast 1 – 2 years work experience
- Must have basic knowledge in handling and troubleshooting of medical equipments.
- Applicants must be willing to work in E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd. Quezon City.
- 1 Full-Time and Temporary position(s) available.
About St. Luke's Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center is one of the best healthcare providers in South East Asia. Today, the hospital has a 680 bed capacity, nine institutes, ten departments, three centers, and various programs for charitable service, high tech medical endeavors, productivity, and total quality management. It takes pride in being the only medical center in the Philippines with its own research facility that engages in active and sustained biomedical research through its Research and Biotechnology Division.
The non-stock, non-profit medical institution aggressively recruits young Filipino medical experts who have trained in prestigious medical centers like Yale University, Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Medical School, the Mayo Clinic, to name a few. The influx of foreign-trained medical experts enables St. Luke's to keep abreast with current health care trends in first world countries. As a result, the Medical Center has pioneered a number of medical services and breakthroughs in the Philippines.
Despite its progress, St. Luke's does not lose sight of its original mission of service to the community. It does its share of helping the community through its charitable medical programs and its Medical Social Service Department. Unknown to many, the Medical Center spends hundreds of millions of pesos on various charity patients' diagnosis and treatment.