- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Should be knowledgeable in MCC, and PLC Programming
- Must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong electrical design and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Able to solve practical problems & deal with situations where limited standardization exists
- Able to organize and assign work to best use skills, knowledge and experience of employees
- Able to maintain positive interactions with staff and management
- Able to work independently and work under pressure of schedules
- Shall be involved in the maintenece and troubleshooting of building electrical, equipment controls and PLC of process equipment and utility equipment of the company.
- Performs electrical designs, recommends and implement improvements to existing systems by applying the principles of Electrical/Automation Engineering.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
A corporation engaged in the marketing and distribution of food ingredients to the food processing industry here in the Philippines since 1988 and a manufacturer of flavors and seasonings since 1995. Its product lines include flavor and and seasonings, spices etc., and other related food ingredients.
Our manufacturing plant is equipped with modern food processing equipment to manufacture seasonings and flavors both in liquid and powder form. Our quality control laboratory makes sure that all incoming food ingredients and raw materials as well as outgoing manufactured products are consistent with its specification to ensure quality products delivered to customers. Our creationg and application laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art scientific instruments for contonous development work in flavor chemistry and food science.